We are required to be dressed in appropriate work attire, with special consideration towards safety.
Therefore, please be aware that:
- long pants &
- a proper fitting shirt
are required to be worn at all times.
Work attire must be:
- free from tears or holes
- must not bear any writing or image that may be offensive to the public
It is important that our appearance shows our customers that we are electrical professionals. Our customers are our livelihood, and it is our responsibility that we provide them with a positive impression of our union, our contractors and ourselves.
IBEW LU 728 SHIRTS are for sale in the hall(should you need an appropriate shirt quickly.)
::JW TOOL LIST::
- 1-Claw Hammer
- 1-pr. 8" or 9 " Side Cutter Pliers
- 1-pr. Long needle-nose pliers
- 1-pr. Diagonal cutting pliers
- 1-set of screwdrivers, assorted sizes
- 1-set of Phillips head screwdrivers
- 1-6' tape measure
- 2-prs Channel-lock pliers
- 2-cold chisels- up to3/4"
- 1-Center Punch
- a 3/8" drive socket up to 3/4"
- 1-nut driver set *recommended
- 1-plum bob
- 1-2-way level
- 1- adj. crescent wrench
- 1- pocketknife
- 1- set Allen wrenches
- 1- set pencils
- 1- small square
- 1- tin snips- up 8"
- 1- approved voltage measuring device
- 1- current NEC Code book
- 1- tap wrench